GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Called State Farm and the lady there basically said that the girl who dinged my door has a $250 deductible and to just go get a couple estimates and if it's under that the girl called this morning and said she would pay out of pocket. Time to hit up a couple PDR places on my lunch.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I don't want to deal with it. It's pretty much a cluster fuck on GMC 4.3l motors. I've looked into it and it's not for me.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Called State Farm and the lady there basically said that the girl who dinged my door has a $250 deductible and to just go get a couple estimates and if it's under that the girl called this morning and said she would pay out of pocket. Time to hit up a couple PDR places on my lunch.

Sweetness

I don't want to deal with it. It's pretty much a cluster fuck on GMC 4.3l motors. I've looked into it and it's not for me.

:frown:

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Oh yeah, modular GM motors are teh suck. Takes hours and hours just to get to the manifold.

That, and I'd probably spend close to $200 on parts, fluids, and a service manual. So fuck it, I'll just pay a mechanic who knows what they're doing and get it back the same day.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I am too man. I'm kinda excited I can just spectate. Kinda bummed about my own car, but theres always next year right? Kinda excited for YOUR car though. I never even had a chance to check it out at h2o

Status
Not open for further replies.