GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I wish it was only a crapsman it was a MAC tools torque wrench.

Used to date a girl whos dad was a distributor for MAC tools so I started building a set up from him slowly using his discount.

I'll probably just replace it with a cheap beam style for the time being. Then get this one rebuild and re-calibrated.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
FFFFFUUUUUUU!

Got door dinged while eating dinner at Outback Steakhouse...but on a shockingly positive note the people came in and they kept asking around till they found out it was my car. About a 2" gash on the left rear door but I don't think it went all the way through to metal except for an extremely small portion of it.

Either way they have full coverage insurance and gave me all their info, phone number, and home address and everything. Really nice about it. Thank God there are still honest people in the world.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
That's amazing. Good karma for them, and probably payback for your kind actions in the past. Pretty cool, Tre.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
That's amazing. Good karma for them, and probably payback for your kind actions in the past. Pretty cool, Tre.

i approve Chris' message

Thanks guys. I've never been in an accident somehow, but I did ding someone's door back when I was 17. Gave them my insurance and info but they said their car was so old they honestly didn't care and never filed a claim. Maybe the karma came from there, idk. Either way I'm just glad as I know it'll still cost a pretty penny even though the dent itself isn't that big.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
It sucks that it happened at all, but getting it fixed on his dime is a small inconvenience compared to walking out and just seeing it there and going 'FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu'

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
my wife left strawberrys in the trash can for 4 days and i didnt know it untill the 100 fruit flys i now have in my house..............ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.