GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 17" OZ Futuras

Mike_1

sublime,civilized,insane
dude where the hell do you find these? also what up with all the canadian flags as dps lately?

lawn mower

Banned
i like these.
et26 seems pretty aggressive. but if you're looking for poke.
i'm running an et 26 on a 9, an 8.5 shouldnt be too bad.
dude where the hell do you find these? also what up with all the canadian flags as dps lately?

to remember a member that i cant talk about because he's been banned and we're not allowed to talk about banned members

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
im about to take a loan out to buy these lol. i am really in need of some new wheels. glws

*Inserts Starsky and Hutch "Do it" Gif :biggrin:

i like these.
et26 seems pretty aggressive. but if you're looking for poke.

They will be a little aggressive, but nothing people can't fit on here. For sure

to remember a member that i cant talk about because he's been banned and we're not allowed to talk about banned members

We will never forget 10/4/11!

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Sorry not looking for trades since the GTI is back to stock height and the 85 Cressida is the new money pit. Maybe would trade for a 7mgte/1jzte full swap (toyota supra motor), but most likely just selling.

Thanks for the nice words though sir. :smile:

Reason

Banned
Sorry not looking for trades since the GTI is back to stock height and the 85 Cressida is the new money pit. Maybe would trade for a 7mgte/1jzte full swap (toyota supra motor), but most likely just selling.

Thanks for the nice words though sir. :smile:

I hear there's a Supra motor in Ocean City... o_O