GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Rocky Mountains/Great Plains FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Dado337

Ready to race!
08 GTI, CW, 6-speed, Autobahn Pkg, Custom Tuned, Tastefully Modified, HELP w/ FINANCE

So the time has come to move on. I just bought a place and would really like to get into something a little cheaper.

2008 VW GTI
+ 30k miles
+ 6 Speed Manual
+ Autobahn Package
+ Leather Bucket Seats
+ 18'' Huff Wheels
+ Sunroof
+ Heated Seats
+ Multi-Function Steering Wheel
+ OEM iPod Adapter

Aftermarket Parts
+ ALTITUNED Custom written high altitude software by Avalon Motorsports
+ Forge Motorsport Diverter Valve
+ VMaxx Adjustable Coilovers (SMOOOOOTH RIDE!!!)
+ JVC Double-Din Indash DVD Player (iPod plug, AUX, SD Card, DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, Nav Capable, ect...)
+ 12'' Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer and 750watt Amplifier
+ 8000k HID Headlights
+ 8000k HID Fog Lights
+ Smoked Sidemarkers
+ LED Interior Lights
+ New South Boost Gauge on steering wheel colum
+ 15% Tint
+ 18'' Clear Bra
* I also have a Votex front lip and R32 Rear Valance, brand new in box.
* The car comes with all stock parts!

I had to order this car from Germany because in 08 it was hard to find a Candy White with the Autobahn Package, even from me, a VW Dealer. The car is in great condition, I've owned it since it had 4 miles on it! I am a clean freak and love my cars so this thing as always been maintained and clean. Oil change every 5k.

ALTITUNED software is a custom written file by Avalon Motorsports for our high altitude. It is initially the same thing as an off-the-self ship (GIAC, APR) but it is written from the ground up to get the maximum performance out of your car at the safest levels up here at this altitude. It out performs any chip out there, BY FAR! and it's safer too! You can call Avalon and Brian will explain to you the process and how it all works.

I am asking $18,990. I'm open to all reasonable offers because I would just like to get it paid off, not looking to make any money on it including all the mods on the car, or I can work with you on taking and leaving some parts, whatever works for you, also will include ALL stock parts. I work at Emich VW but this is my personal car. Which means I can help you in any way to either get financing, sell/trade your car, or anything like that.

Like I said, the only reason I am selling is because I bought a place and would really like to lower my auto monthly payment, other wise I would LOVE to keep it. I have been in the VW/Audi scene for a long time. I've worked at Avalon Motorsports and now am at Emich VW.

Call/Text/Email
darnautovich@comcast.net

PHiSH

FS: 3 Piece Work VS-TX Wheels & Tires (CO)

These Work wheels are discontinued and are very rare to find. The wheels are individually serial numbered, real 3-piece wheels and the quality of Work wheels is unmatched.

The Specs:
- 18x8.5 40 in the front
- 18x8.5 32 in the rear
- 57.1 center bore (no center ring needed)
- 5x112 bolt pattern
- Polished lips with centers on Fahrenheit silver

Tires:
- Falken Ziex ZE512
- 215/40 ZR 18 85
- About 2,500 miles on them and are in good condition

Condition on the Wheels:
- The faces need to be refinished because the paint is peeling on 2 of the 4 wheels
- The person I bought the wheels from claimed to have the lips refinished but there are light scuffs all over from what I can tell not padding enough during shipping
- The passenger front wheel has a knick (as pictured)

PRICE REDUCED:
$2,250 shipped with tires
$1,800 shipped without tires

Please email me at Lexie [at] volkswagenrescue [dot] com if you are interested, thanks!

View more pictures here: http://photobucket.com/lexievw

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
FS: MKV GTI OEM Shifter

MKV GTI OEM/Stock Shifter. Replaced at 30k for short shifter. Asking $25 OBO picked up near Denver Tech Center or can ship for $30.