GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Melbourne monthly meet - Garage Cafe Carlton 15/02/2011

Pharkus

Ninja

The "other" site is not responsive at the moment.

Great turnout, we had 10 Golfs (1 x MKVI R) a Touareg and a dodgy Honda Accord rock up. Also some Jap love with a nice 350Z rocking up as well. Really good to catch up with everyone as well. Thanks to Aun for lending me some nice glass to play with, though I think I need a lot more practice. Saved by smaller pics making them look less out of focus than they actually are =)

Didn't get a chance to do a wrist shot, but there were 4 PAM's there on the night too!!!

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
What the? I didn't know about this!

Pharkus

Ninja
Apologies, not sure if it was circulated amongst the three different forums. That and .net was experiencing some issues as well.

buckets

Ready to race!
What the? I didn't know about this!

I feel your pain Nick, I guess we just weren't on the A-list!!:lol: But it's alright, I had to wash my hair anyway......

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Sure was a new experience to be able to partake in some stimulating, intellectual conversation for a change. :thumbup:

Sorry Nick and Craig. I only found out about it at about 7.15pm. Just enough time to put a grey rinse through my hair and then I was away. :biggrin:

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Well, I didn't want to go anyway, so there.......

What other forum ........ the sugar coated one :biggrin:

Hey Chris, looks like you found out justin time hahaha

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Sure was a new experience to be able to partake in some stimulating, intellectual conversation for a change. :thumbup:

Sorry Nick and Craig. I only found out about it at about 7.15pm. Just enough time to put a grey rinse through my hair and then I was away. :biggrin:

I guess I can be a bit too lowbrow

HCGTI

Ready to race!
Nick you should come and keep Chris company.
cant just leave the one token come along all the time. hehehe

next one should have more rock up i think.

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
hahah.. nice one Chris :headbang:

I figure there should always be at least one sensible mature person in attendance to keep you young rascals in line. :paddle: