GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah we're probably 90% now. Monday was such a shit storm with IT problems we're still playing a bit of catch up haha

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
This doesn't sound sketchy at all...
I'm sorry it came across that way - I'm not a salesman, I'm a tech, so words are hard sometimes. It's totally legit and if your business buys in, I get a piece of the profits because I referred you. See, that's my ultimate goal here, more money. But it really is a great place with great people. I just do the technical side of things, but this program they have going gets me (or anyone working here that makes a successful referral) a percentage of the profits. See, since we're ultimately doing the salesman's job, (or recruiter's job) we get his (or her) commission.

I don't think dropping their website in here would be looked upon with glee, but if you pm me (because you're truly interested) I'll give you the web address and a contact, probably, so I can maybe make some more money.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

ShawnDread

The logos have fallen off the center caps of two of my Classix wheels. Before I buy new center caps at about $40 each, I was wondering if anyone knows if just replacement logos are available anywhere.

I’ve also thought about removing the caps entirely, but not sure I like the options I’ve seen so far.