GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Project racecar. Build #1

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I need a new helmet - mine is expired. What are the details on yours and where’d you get them?

Racequip Pro15, they are very light and at least on our heads very comfortable. I got both of them through Jegs, they are one of the cheaper helmets out there but honestly I'm very impressed for the price. They come with the nutserts for the Hans anchors, vented well, etc. Paid $220 each.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Racequip Pro15, they are very light and at least on our heads very comfortable. I got both of them through Jegs, they are one of the cheaper helmets out there but honestly I'm very impressed for the price. They come with the nutserts for the Hans anchors, vented well, etc. Paid $220 each.

Next time I order a helmet it'll probably be a Roux, or a Stillo if I feel like being broke for a while. :cry:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Stilos are awesome, especially if you plan to become a storm trooper.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Pretty much everyone I race with has one, and I'm feeling a little left out. haha

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Just buy a truck. Towing with an SUV sucks. Especially one with IRS.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Yea get a truck, we were going to snag an Atlas, then a q7, then a yukon. And now i think im just getting a brand new ford or chevy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dmfracer

Ready to race!
Nah, SUV’s are fine if they are setup to tow. I used a 2008 Expedition and pulled my 26’ Formula boat on a tandem axle aluminum trailer all around the Gulf Coast with no issues and that boat and trailer weighed around 7500 pounds.

The key is to get the trailer set up correctly (get the tongue weight correct) and use a weight distributing hitch. And some good electric over hydraulic brakes.

Just buy a truck. Towing with an SUV sucks. UIKEYINPUTUPARROWEspecially one with IRS.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Last piece of safety equipment came in. Just needed something for the rare occasion the car has a passanger, will eventually get another Hans but for now this will do.

Also finishing up the side splitters FINALLY! Last few pieces of the puzzle came in. Added a 90° angle stock runner to the edge to keep the HDPE ridged. Also adding 2 support bars to each side, this should shore up the entire splitter.