GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I can't seem to get into Overwatch, I don't know why

Hows that Bimmer treating you?

Overwatch can get pretty toxic so I don't blame you.

Bimmers doing well. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. How've you been? Done anything to the MKV lately?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I swear on my life I was just coming here to see if you or Mark were still around.

You still following F1? if so, WTF was Seb thinking?

Seriously!? WTF was that. I've never seen that in all my years of watching. I'm a Seb fan, huge ferrari fan but he deserved something harsher than a 10 second stop and go. He hit some one on purpose.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Overwatch can get pretty toxic so I don't blame you.

Bimmers doing well. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. How've you been? Done anything to the MKV lately?

MKV still going strong, took it for an oil change this weekend @ 140k and the guy said it's the cleanest FSI with that milage he's ever seen, so that's nice. My mk7 is nice as a highway cruiser but I still like the MKV better, it feels better built in so many ways.

Seriously!? WTF was that. I've never seen that in all my years of watching. I'm a Seb fan, huge ferrari fan but he deserved something harsher than a 10 second stop and go. He hit some one on purpose.

Should have been black flagged, and I'm a Vettel fan. Hamilton's comment about "how will this teach kids how to behave blablabla" was brilliant. And Will Buxton asking the hard questions. love it.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I didn't get to see the end. My DVR cut off with 10 to go because of the red flag. I get the gist of what happened at the end though.

After last year I wasn't expecting much so almost missed watching it. Glad I didn't though.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
Heading to Dallas now, anything fun down that way?
There's ALWAYS something to do in Dallas. How long will you be here? What sort of things are you looking for? Bar scene? Deep Ellum. Museums? Take your pick! The Dallas zoo ain't bad. The Ft. Worth zoo is awesome. (and only a short drive of about 2 hours or so, depending on where you're coming from) There's also a huge Rodeo scene in Ft. Worth if you're interested. You want to go see live bands? Deep Ellum, all night long. (till about 2 am when they stop serving alcohol, some places will stay open later if they're not serving)
Word to the wise, stay off the Bush, the Dallas North Tollway (regardless of direction of travel) IH35 and IH635. 635 is always a mess. 35 is worse. Awful. Avoid like the plague. Much construction and traffic is a nightmare. The Bush and DNT will charge you to drive on them and mail you the bill. If you fail to pay in a certain amount of time, a 35 cent charge will literally turn into a $3500.00 charge. Just don't even go there unless you have a toll pass. Even then, I tend to avoid tollways.
Have fun while you're here! There's plenty to do!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Edit: spellong is hord.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I'm there until I fix the truck I'm working on, Thursday at the latest since I'm going on vacation Friday. I won't have too much time to sight see, mostly 5pm until I decide to head back to the hotel
Hit up Deep Ellum. You'll have a good time.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
I was there for the first time last month, it was quite nice. At the time the weather was perfect.

Plus, In and Out...
In and out burger is garbage next to Whataburger. If you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out. There's a very good reason it was named a Texas Treasure. It beats the pants off in n out all day long.