GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Does anyone (or should I say either one of you three) in here use a password keeper on their phone/computer? I need to change all of my passwords and need to keep track of them...

Yup, I used Passdroid. It seemed to review well and doesn't require any weird permissions, which is important to me in a password saving utility. The last thing you want is a "password keeper" that wants connection to networks. That Nigerian princess that emails you will have your passwords in no time.

Also, I've been MIA for a while. Started the new job Monday. I have no workstation or software, so I've just been hanging out in a cubicle. Nice place so far though.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Yup, I used Passdroid. It seemed to review well and doesn't require any weird permissions, which is important to me in a password saving utility. The last thing you want is a "password keeper" that wants connection to networks. That Nigerian princess that emails you will have your passwords in no time.

Also, I've been MIA for a while. Started the new job Monday. I have no workstation or software, so I've just been hanging out in a cubicle. Nice place so far though.

Thanks.

Glad to hear about your new job.