GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
lol no worries, it's your car not mine, do what ever you want to it :thumbsup:

There are so many new terrible looking tail lights being made, seems like such a weird market to keep trucking after the mkv generation has retired.
Totally agree. We're not car Nazis that will tell you how to mod your car. You do you and as long as you're happen, that's all that matters.

The whole UK leaving the UN thing is kinda scary.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I don't really know the context so it's hard for me to gauge but reddit says it will either make no difference at all or it may start the next world war...

so I don't know what to think.

I think the scary thing is the number of UK citizens who don't know what the EU is and still voted to leave it. With the current election coming up, it makes you wonder how much people know about what they're voting for.

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...es-for-what-is-the-eu-spike-after-brexit-vote

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Wanted to get a oil filter housing drain tool to make life easier.

Are they all $35, id rather just pocket the money and stick to manually popping the seal for that money.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Does anyone (or should I say either one of you three) in here use a password keeper on their phone/computer? I need to change all of my passwords and need to keep track of them...

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Does anyone (or should I say either one of you three) in here use a password keeper on their phone/computer? I need to change all of my passwords and need to keep track of them...

Nope. I use passphrases rather than passwords so they're easier to remember and is more secure.

The typical method of hacking someone's account is through brute force trial and error with a script. Keep trying combinations until something works. Because of this, the length of the password is more important than the complexity.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Nope. I use passphrases rather than passwords so they're easier to remember and is more secure.

The typical method of hacking someone's account is through brute force trial and error with a script. Keep trying combinations until something works. Because of this, the length of the password is more important than the complexity.

TIL Bruce's password for golfmkv is "thisismygolfmkvpassword"

I just use partial VINs for passwords. Good luck guessing a random portion of different VINs I remember

yeah, that sounds terrible. How do you memorize VIN's, I can't even remember my licences plate number...