GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
I only stay here to post to my build thread so I have a log of everything I've done. No one is doing anything interesting to this platform here or elsewhere. I think all forums in general are dying because everyone is moving to facebook

It is pretty upsetting that this platform is totally dying. Could've easily been competing against the Speed3 for the enthusiast market. Glad you're still working on yours though.

Im the only one I know who doesn't have/has ever had a facebook.

At this point, it's just a place where 9gag memes go to die. 9gag used to be the asshole; the bottomfeeder of the internet. So now the little shit pellets that somehow slip through the cracks to the general population end up plastered all over Facebook.

That's what you're missing out on.

live4something

Ready to race!
It's going to pick up soon with tons of "I spray painted my tail lights tell me how sweet it is bro!" Its a out at the point were prices are bottoming out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The forums won't be replaced by Facebook, that format just doesn't work for troubleshooting, DIY, etc. I think people are just moving on to other platforms, mk7, etc. It's sad but most of these cars will be riced out by the next owners.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Well if you guys are bored, tell me what interesting things you've done on the 24v vr6... I'm bored with my car already. Been doing small interior upgrades in an attempt to avoid major power increases which cost major dollars...

edit - or interesting big turbo choices in the 2.0t tsi. Which is also major dollars in avoiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk