GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Bumper Color Match

2009_mkv

hey guys, im not sure how well this works, or if it works at all, but im wondering in anyone was able to or knows if id be able to color match with paint my rear plastic bumper to match my black paint. i know it sounds stupid because the bumper and the car are both black, but i was wondering if there was a way to get a perfect match between the two.

i currently do not have a picture of the back of my car on my computer but here is basically what it looks like

http://gyazo.com/6daa23992e9dedb7a5eae25ff8473853

thanks in advance guys

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
If you want to paint match go to a body shop and have them do it by pulling the paint code for your vin number and then matching what comes up using paint chips. That's the ONLY way to do it properly. The vin only sends them in a rough direction, there are many versions of the colour to sort through from there.

For example my car is white, my vin returns 20 shades of white, with differing amounts and combinations of yellow, orange, red, and black mixed in. This all depends on the specific batch of paint that was at the factory when your car went through the paint booth.

apollosfury

designeddwk
If you want to paint match go to a body shop and have them do it by pulling the paint code for your vin number and then matching what comes up using paint chips. That's the ONLY way to do it properly. The vin only sends them in a rough direction, there are many versions of the colour to sort through from there.

For example my car is white, my vin returns 20 shades of white, with differing amounts and combinations of yellow, orange, red, and black mixed in. This all depends on the specific batch of paint that was at the factory when your car went through the paint booth.

this. there are 9 or 10 variants of BMP