GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any actual options for shift knobs?

gdub9

Go Full Jeremy Clarkson
Car(s)
08 GTI
I've been searching on here & Google for different shift knobs for this car. Does anyone make anything besides the 3 different "styles". All I can seem to find is sphere type ones like the Forge & BFI and then OEM ones. I'm not a fan of the knob being in a sphere shape. I saw that there is the Golf R shifter but I can't justify almost $300 for a knob just cause I like the feel & shape more. I did find TWM Performance's knobs more towards what I'm looking for, in particular the "piston" or "desert eagle" style. Yet again, can't justify spending almost $200 on a knob. I had a similar piston style one on my civic and it was a quarter the price of the TWM one and it was aluminum. Does anyone know of any other sites or anything that has different style shifter knobs?? Thank you.

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
if im not mistaken the golf r shifter is the same as the mk6 shifter, you should check the mk6 forum, i usually see some oem shifters for sale.

Jinjabreadman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Gti White
check out TWM Performance
they make awesome short shifters
and have a great variety of shift knob options

pricey tho

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
I'm running a TWM M1 love it great quality. They have sales and deals all the time just keep checking the site.

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
The DEAL I got was buy a short shifter kit from them the shift knob was free. And the Shift kit was also on sale. I was looking at MOMO shift knobs as well before getting the TWM.

gdub9

Go Full Jeremy Clarkson
Car(s)
08 GTI
Apparently nobody read the part of the thread that said I DON'T LIKE SPHERE SHAPED KNOBS. I found a custom set up though that I'm gonna go with.

Dookie Shoes

Black forest makes several options for our cars. I just put mine on today

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's really nice looking, I could never go for it though, the stock shift knob already demands the top layer of my skin as sacrifice in this so-cal summer weather.

R1600Turbo

Ready to race!
I went with an OEM VW Scirocco knob, mainly because I needed to get rid of the OEM GTi knob with it's metal bits that would burn my hand in the summer (AZ FTW).

Love the Scirocco knob.