GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec'd Black Rabbit New Photos

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Total cost, duties, exchange rate, bank fees (because they want direct bank deposit), shipping, was just about $1000.00 +/- (not painted).

What started out as 469 EURO ended up being really expensive in the end.

However, I have the option to do some really cool offsets and staggered setups without rubbing issues. I drive my car daily, so I don't want to listen to my expensive tires getting destroyed on every corner or bump.

thanks i've thought about them. but for that price i can just get my fenders widened and painted

drew905

Goedemorgen
thanks i've thought about them. but for that price i can just get my fenders widened and painted

You're right, if I had of looked into a little more, perhaps I could have saved myself the hassel. Never thought of that actually! lol

Only advantage is that I can sell these and return my stock fenders to the car, and it's all back to normal again.

drew905

Goedemorgen
Gorgeous car you have there. In my opinion, that's about as close to perfect as ive seen on a MKV. Will be sad to see it go.

Edit: do you have the rear wheel wells pulled?

But let me know when it does, ill probably grab those fenders if your going back to stock lol.

Cheers, thanks for the comments. Probably just going to find one more cool set of Japanese wheels before the summer ends for some fun.

Rear fenders are standard, not rolled either. I also use to run a 3mm spacers in the rear, but it didn't look much different to me and all it increased was the rubbing.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Total cost, duties, exchange rate, bank fees (because they want direct bank deposit), shipping, was just about $1000.00 +/- (not painted).

What started out as 469 EURO ended up being really expensive in the end.

However, I have the option to do some really cool offsets and staggered setups without rubbing issues. I drive my car daily, so I don't want to listen to my expensive tires getting destroyed on every corner or bump.

Guess I got a stunning deal on mine then, lol.

But, I ordered a bunch of stuff from them at the same time.

Two sets of SRSTEC Fenders for MKV, 1 for MK6, and a Rear Diffuser for a MKV R32 Rear, and all said and done, each set of Fenders was like $650.00 for me, lol.

But, they're great fenders, they fit pretty darn nicely, and it gives a lot of option for wheel fitments.

Fits up to 17x9.5 +28 with a 245/40/17 Direzza Z1, which runs like a 255/40/17 in some other tires. :thumbsup:

If you're on air, FWIW, I ran 17x9 +22, with 205/40/17, and that was hella inset. I'd estimate you can run, with camber, something along the lines of like a 10 +20, or something a long those lines.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Are you here to shit on my thread and ensure I sell for a lower price? Guys like you have annoyed me for years in this aftermarket auto world.

No, I couldn't care how much you sell them for, lol.

If you're upset, I can remove my post, however you quoting it doesn't do your any favours. Everybody knows that people in Canada get jipped with shipping. I stated I Got a better price because I ordered a hell of a lot more from them, but, :thumbsup:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
No, I couldn't care how much you sell them for, lol.

If you're upset, I can remove my post, however you quoting it doesn't do your any favours. Everybody knows that people in Canada get jipped with shipping. I stated I Got a better price because I ordered a hell of a lot more from them, but, :thumbsup:
I'm not sure how you really could have offended him? All I read was that they are great frenders and you can fit a nice verity of wheel sizes in them.

I understand you said you got them cheaper but also clarified that you ordered quite a bit of stuff.