GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your BEST picture

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
Dude.. Hook me up with car things to do. I'm in NY just now and was hoping you can point me in the right direction of where to go. Guessing New Jersey is the best option but just seeing what you think.

Oh damn I was up there all weekend. Where in NY are you?

There are tons of hidden places to take photos around the city, just not sure where they are haha. I usually stick around the NJ side of things to get the skyline. That's all I really know.

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Can anyone give me some tips on aperture/exposure/iso for doing rolling shots? I need to prep for the drive out to SoWo...

Im shooting with a Nikon D7000

The main key is longer exposure, ISO can be around 100 or 200 if its outdoor, daylight. Keep the car you are riding in and the car you are shooting the same speed. Ex. If both cars are going 30mph shoot at 1/30, if both cars are doing 60mph shoot at 1/60. Your aperture can be set to whatever to balance light on your meter. That's pretty much it. It's fun. :)

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
The main key is longer exposure, ISO can be around 100 or 200 if its outdoor, daylight. Keep the car you are riding in and the car you are shooting the same speed. Ex. If both cars are going 30mph shoot at 1/30, if both cars are doing 60mph shoot at 1/60. Your aperture can be set to whatever to balance light on your meter. That's pretty much it. It's fun. :)

Awesome! thanks for the tips... I never woulda guessed to correlate the exposure to the speeds like that lol

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Awesome! thanks for the tips... I never woulda guessed to correlate the exposure to the speeds like that lol

Yeah, that way your camera is tracking the subject evenly and you get the movement that you're wanting in the background while the subject is in focus.

apollosfury

designeddwk
little bit of a thread revival, but took this today. pretty happy with it

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI

apollosfury

designeddwk