GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just my luck....

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
You must really love Top Gear haha

I was gonna go completely different, Like Kim Jong Il or something and that little beauty just popped up on google.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Most truckers are underpaid for what they put up with. And keep in mind that without trucks nobody would be able to walk into a store and buy stuff.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Most truckers are underpaid for what they put up with. And keep in mind that without trucks nobody would be able to walk into a store and buy stuff.

Yeah... But... I still hate them... Especially dump trucks. Slowest fucking things on the road

pdizzlegti

Ready to race!
as a guy who drives a big rig for a living its quite obvious some of you don't know what the fuck your talking about. I'd like to see the person who throws something at my windshield...

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit
as a guy who drives a big rig for a living its quite obvious some of you don't know what the fuck your talking about. I'd like to see the person who throws something at my windshield...

Just push them off the road at that point, my f450 just slides over into the other lane when someone's being an ass something's, I don't know if something is wrong with the front end or not. :biggrin: