GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Found these in my drawer. GTI plaid boxer briefs. Christmas gift from last year. Lol.

DeKees1

Classic Licking Import
Car(s)
2 door Rabbit
^ dash tray is nice, just don't leave anything up there when the windows are down (iPad mini went out the window doing 30mph in a sharp turn)
But I would like to get the in dash try, would be great for the wallet.
Got the tires changed over, riding new wheels to me.

Washed her

PAINT YOUR LOWERS.

as for myself, i took an oil sample for Blackstone Labs using the drain plug on my ECS billet filter housing. Way easy and highly recommended if you have an FSI engine -- it's cheaper than buying a new plastic one when you break the plastic one and have to pay dealer price for a new plastic housing.

And then i noticed that the front sway bar end link on the left hand side is missing the nut on the right hand side, explaining why it has handled crappy lately. :mad:

Tomorrow i acquire some m12x1.5 nylock nuts and install TWO on each side, with blue thread lock. because WTF?!

Yesterday i figured out how to use an oem "W" center console button to turn my water/meth system on and off: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3638107&postcount=593

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Installed a giant ATP/ Garrett FMIC core to replace the teeny ATP/ Garrett core yesterday. What a bitch that was. Car pulls stronger though, so it was worth it.

Duster117

Ready to race!
did this last night.
previous owner painted emblems black and grill line white.

Duster117

Ready to race!
I like the r line grills