GOLFMKV

dustinwark| BUILD THREAD

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Don't forget about us:)
More pics please..:thumbsup:

Car hasn't changed really at all since the last pictures I posted. If you are interested in seeing more up to date pictures or pictures more often you can follow me on instagram (audiwark) or add me on Facebook. In all honesty there probably won't be any updates on this car. I have made the decision to sell the car this winter and move on to a new project. I am moving this upcoming week to start architecture school. I want something cheaper I can have fun with and use the leftover money for school. I am set on a late model e30, possibly with an M50/S50/S52 swap, and alpine white. I am going to transfer all of my air stuff that I can to the e30, build a REALLY nice set of wheels, and do a few cosmetic touches. Should be pretty epic.

any pictures of how you mounted the E-level Sensors?

Haven't mounted them yet, see my reply to Elliott as to why.

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
bummed your selling it but an e30 sounds amazing.

I am actually moving on as well, my gf and I picked up a T5 S40 and I am going to get an e36 as soon as the mkv sells.

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Falut, Guilford, Alex, and now Dustin leaving? I guess this means there's gonna be a lot of competition for best car on the forums. Although they will live on with their builds..

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
bummed your selling it but an e30 sounds amazing.

I am actually moving on as well, my gf and I picked up a T5 S40 and I am going to get an e36 as soon as the mkv sells.

Dang! All the OG's leaving.

We did something similar

Build Lm's, Get Air, Part out, Buy BMW

:)

Do you still have your E90?

Falut, Guilford, Alex, and now Dustin leaving? I guess this means there's gonna be a lot of competition for best car on the forums. Although they will live on with their builds..

Seriously lol. Although Ren in Minnesota is doing big things with his MkV. Pulled fenders, shaved body work, shaved engine bay, big turbo, respray, etc.

As much as I'd like to move on, these cars make great daily drivers and mine is paid off. And I'm sure as hell not going to find another 335hp car that gets 25+mpg and is fun to drive for "cheap," unless it's older. Even then, most cars that I'd consider aren't very practical.