GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewartGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
VW MKV GTI [AUDI A3] STaSIS KONI Suspension

STaSIS Touring suspension kit developed for the A3 Installed on a VW MKV 2008 GTI for 10,000 miles. Absolutely mint. 9.5/10 condition.

$1195 from STaSIS....YOURS FOR $600 CAD. Local pick up in the GTA or will ship at buyer's expense.

It has adjustable KONIs up front and in the rear. Great rebound control and matched progressive rate springs. A perfect fit for an MKV Golf or Audi A3 2006+

From the website:

STaSIS Touring suspensions give your vehicle an aggressive stance backed by aggressive handling.

Kit Contents:

Progressive-rate coil springs
Koni dampers
Matched bushings and bumpstops
Mounting hardware

PM if you're interested.

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
Also selling some BLACK conical style wheel lug screws
for aftermarket wheels
x20
Size : M14 x 1.5
20mm

Comes with special key lock for bolts
(most distributors only have silver or chrome)

$50

omnom

Ready to race!
Looking for a Yakima or Thule roof rack for a GLI and selling a Vag-com micro can. Open to trades.

jstewartGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
VW MKV GTI [AUDI A3] STaSIS KONI Suspension

STaSIS Touring suspension kit developed for the A3 Installed on a VW MKV 2008 GTI for 10,000 miles. Absolutely mint. 9.5/10 condition.

$1195 from STaSIS....YOURS FOR $600 CAD. Local pick up in the GTA or will ship at buyer's expense.

It has adjustable KONIs up front and in the rear. Great rebound control and matched progressive rate springs. A perfect fit for an MKV Golf or Audi A3 2006+

From the website:

STaSIS Touring suspensions give your vehicle an aggressive stance backed by aggressive handling.

Kit Contents:

Progressive-rate coil springs
Koni dampers
Matched bushings and bumpstops
Mounting hardware

PM if you're interested.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,163

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
For sale is a pair(2) of Thule 556 bike carriers. They are a bit scratched up but still function properly and holds up bikes well. They come with 2 keys and 2 locks, one for each carrier. One of the locks I have used works but the other one may or may not work. However it doe not affect functionality of the racks. Local only. Sorry if pics are huge.

$70 obo for both

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
Also selling some BLACK conical style wheel lug screws
for aftermarket wheels
x20
Size : M14 x 1.5
20mm

Comes with special key lock for bolts
(most distributors only have silver or chrome)

$50

bump

donatolla

Ready to race!
FS-> Fast

Thanks for all the interest! This Fast is sold!

I don't have my GTI anymore, but I have the Fast that came with it. Now, I'm moving, and trying to cut down on the cruft that moves with me.
Anyone interested? Reasonable offers not refused, but let's say I start at $30, buyer pays for shipping. If you're in the Guelph/K-W/Cambridge region, I can drop it off somewhere.

PM if interested.

Hopefully this image works...Google's recent changes have been frustrating.

Last edited:

BlkBunny

Dubbin
Looking to sell my BBS RAs. 18x8.5 ET30. One rim has two curb marks on it the rest are clean. These are very light. Come with BBS valve stem caps, BBS lugs and near new centre caps. No tires. $600obo just make an offer.

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2: The curb damaged one

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

Status
Not open for further replies.