GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I got a new car....

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07gli, 70 911t,72mg
You should gradully murder the car by making subtle mods. Don't tell your parents. As long as the transformation is gradual enough, they will probably not even notice. ie.

Every month you could re-paint the rims one shade darker, slowly tint the windows darker and darker, get some adjustable coils and gradualy drop it.

You got the credit card, it's not like it's gonna cost you anything......

Best of all, you could put all that camera equipment to good use, by documenting the change for us.

danizer

im a fob
You should gradully murder the car by making subtle mods. Don't tell your parents. As long as the transformation is gradual enough, they will probably not even notice. ie.

Every month you could re-paint the rims one shade darker, slowly tint the windows darker and darker, get some adjustable coils and gradualy drop it.

You got the credit card, it's not like it's gonna cost you anything......

Best of all, you could put all that camera equipment to good use, by documenting the change for us.

made me lol :p

OP let me ask you this-do you view your lifestyle as something you will strive to provide for your own family in the future or are you just milking it?

In high school my parents gave me their old Tercel('93 til infinity!). Along the way I was always given their "hand me downs"('95 Camry, '98 TL, '03 MDX, and '02 A4). I'm 27 now and own an MK6(paid off). I view my parents' financial support in the past as a taste of what's good; a look into what's possible. I've always had family backing me but I feel like it was always with the intention of leading by example. Simply put-you get what you give.

People are very quick to hate on situations like yours and your presentation is asking for it, but what lies "Beneath The Surface?"

im preeetty confident im not gonna need my parents soon after college -
i will bring this post up then and we can further discuss xD