GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Your Boost Gauge

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
try to get it from a regular eye point of view! want to see if it covers anything/how it will look while driving.

frank15032000

frank15032000
Car(s)
To houston alot
perfect color match to me

and it really dose not block any thing, and this was taken at like chest level

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Its crooked, but your right it doesn't block anything more than the steering wheel does for me. My NS pod squeeked so I have a NS in a OSIR vent pod.

vdub2pt5

Ready to race!
Its crooked, but your right it doesn't block anything more than the steering wheel does for me. My NS pod squeeked so I have a NS in a OSIR vent pod.

that osir vent pod is sick... i have the newsouth. and the only thing it really blocks is the 'Bright Lights' indicator. the newsouth was installed when i bought my car, anywhere to buy that top plastic piece above the steering wheel if i were to move the gauge???

i really like OSIR at bottom with two pods

they look nice…but functionality sucks...you really cant effectively see what your boost is doing and drive safely; when its mounted low like that...I have a similar setup in my MKII GTI and I though I was only going to ~17psi for about a week till a friend did a ride along...and I found out it was more like 21psi...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
that osir vent pod is sick... i have the newsouth. and the only thing it really blocks is the 'Bright Lights' indicator. the newsouth was installed when i bought my car, anywhere to buy that top plastic piece above the steering wheel if i were to move the gauge???

Most of them are just stuck on there with double sided tape. Try and pry it off. I also used the stuck backing to the air vent to still flow. With out it the air flow cusk. Directions curtesey of the DIY by dbduke. Look it up. It works. Its awesome. :tumbsup:

Defi in OSIR vent pod looks best IMO

burner78

that old fart
I have a few questions about this Boost Gauge:

How is it installed ? is it easy to connect? and is it connected with the CAN BUS system? And will it work with a Golf GT TSI (twin turbo charged)

Soweit ich das verstanden hab wird das Teil über eine Sonde gefüttert, die mit nem T-Stück an irgendnem Schlauch eingesetzt wird ???
Würde mich auch interessieren, obwohl mir Öltemperatur und-druck fast wichtiger wären !
Jaja, ich weiß, Kufatec E-MFA, aber das schaut doch lang net so cool aus wie drei so Rundinstrumente :biggrin: !