GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parents Rides.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Sigh... This damn recession has fucked up my parents when it comes to cars...

About a year and a half ago, my parents had just bought this:

They would share it since neither of them needed a car daily, and my dad still has his 1990 E Class (its sort of a family car, they got it back in the day brand new from Beverly Hills when business was fantastic).

Now we've decided to give the car back (WAY too high of monthly payments I wasn't even aware of), and they bought/paid off this exact color/model S Type for only 12K:

We're also gonna get rid of the old Benz, so its just gonna be the S-Type completely paid off, my Bunny with $190 monthly payment, and my sister's car:

Granted they're paying WAY too much for the A4 as well, but it should be a lot easier on them... I remember the good days when we still had 2 new Benz's, a Suburban, my brother's 335i, and my sister's A4.. Hopefully business bounces back soon so my dad can get his dream car (SL500) :frown:

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07gli, 70 911t,72mg
alrite, im gonna man up because i feel like an ass right now. My dad drives a 08 X5 4.8i (shared with my step mom) My mom drives a 528xi and my step dad drives an 05 X5 4.4i. I was bored at work and browsing through my friends pictures. Its actually his car which is in him and his fathers super car collection (50+ including a carrera gt, murc lp640, ZR1, 994 turbo S) Id keep going but ill bust in my pants. Figured id get some good responses but i love you guys to much to keep making up bs.:biggrin:

OOOOORLY.... I'd love to see a pic of that 994 turbo s...... g/l finding one on the net they are very very rare.

Moses

Go Kart Champion
(mercedes pictured isn't my parent's actual mercedes, although it is identical in model, rims, and color).

Attachments

• DSC01928.jpg
    DSC01928.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 718
  • crv.jpg
    crv.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 722

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Dad> 2500 Chevy Diesel, 1969 Chevelle SS396,1981 350 Vette, Harley Herritage Springer
Mom> Chevy Trailblazer SS, VW Bug Diesel, Harley dyna lowrider.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Shit, I didn't even mention the bikes..

Dad: 1989 Harley FLHS Electra-Glide Sport, 1978 Honda Hawk CB400
Here is the Honda next to my B12..

..He's since modified it into what he calls his own "cafe racer". It is, well, different. I love that CB400 though. Late 70's/early 80's Honda CB bikes are the balls! Would love to get my hands on a late 70's CB four-banger.

Mom had an early 80's GL1100 'Wing for a while, but no bike now.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
:frown: I was expecting some real feed back....

Oh well pic of the collection thank you! Also does your friend happen to have a Ferrari F355? Review and ownership experience thank you!

my favorite ferrari of ALL TIME!!! I went to an exotic car show this summer and talked to one of the guys who owns one. I had always heard they were pretty problematic...he said all 15k miles he'd driven it, it's been perfect. The only issue he's ever had has been the convertible top, go figure. Engine and electronics work flawlessly, but the top just breaks/doesnt work all the time.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
OOOOORLY.... I'd love to see a pic of that 994 turbo s...... g/l finding one on the net they are very very rare.

His dad is a nuclear physicist. Im pretty sure he can get whatever he wants.

Heres a couple off of his facebook....

Random picture or me i found sleeping under the dining room table at our place for H2Oi this year.

Picture of the ZR1 from a K40 install.

His dad at the ferrari dealer...

Thats some proof right there....

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Yeah my parents drive Chryslers... 07 Dodge Ram 2500 and 08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I like the jeep, hate the truck. But still, the jeep's lease is over in a month and I tried telling them to atleast go and consider a VW and they just won't listen. I guess when all you've driven is Chrysler, you just don't know that there's much better out there...