GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weirdest sex terms

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
'86 Mets..

Fuck a girl from behind, while holding onto her tits all your friends come out from hiding in the closet. Everyone rushes the bed, just like the Mets in 1986 lol

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Blumpkin - You need to find a real tramp to do this right. It involves having her suck you off while you're on the shitter.

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07gli, 70 911t,72mg
Donkey Punch- involves the male punching the sexual partner in the back of the head during anal or vaginal sex prior to orgasm, to provoke a shock causing the vaginal or anal muscles to contract around the male's penis.

****The move can be prosecuted as sexual assault and even rape in the case of surprise anal penetration

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
holy shit The prized marlin is fucking hilarious.

Houdini: Fuck her from the back and pull out and spit on her back. She'll look back and think you jizzed on her back, but instead you jizz on her face.

and abraham lincoln? - jizz on her face...pull your pubes out and throw them on her?

don't remember em :\

Last edited:

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
Monroe Transfer

When one person sticks a tube with holes poked midway down the tube in the bottom into their ass and then sticks it in someone else's ass and shits in their ass. A third person lays underneath the holes with a clear plate over their face and watches the drippings splatter on the plate. It works best with runny shits

3 eyed turtle

one cock in all three holes - at the same time. CANNOT BE DONE!

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
why are we recreating urbandictionary?

AdvanSuper

Banned
The Lion King

When having sex, you pull out right before you ejaculate. Go in your own hand. Get the girl to face you and before she realizes it, use your thumb to smear some sperm across her forehead and say "Simba".
"I used the Lion King on my girlfriend last night"

I thought it was called The Rafiki and you stick your finger in her ass then wipe it on her forehead lol...

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
01 mkiv laguna gti
Sealing the envelope: When you are doing a girl doggy, pull out an nut between her ass cheeks an press them together

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Since I'm from Lancaster, this one seems appropriate.

The Amish Snowplow

Your banging a girl from behind, then break her arms and push her around the room like a snowplow.

Last edited: