Don't call it a build thread

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looking real good.

Goodz

Ready to race!
Looks great, it's funny as I have modded my MKV GTI when ever I'm thinking of the next thing and I Loogle it a pic of yours always comes up. Cosmetically they are starting to look very similar, the front end shots of your car are almost exactly the look I'm going for.

-Edit:
I'm trying to shave the grill and fill the hood notch as well. Any suggestions? Do I just bring her over to the body shop?

Last edited:

apollosfury

designeddwk
Looks great, it's funny as I have modded my MKV GTI when ever I'm thinking of the next thing and I Loogle it a pic of yours always comes up. Cosmetically they are starting to look very similar, the front end shots of your car are almost exactly the look I'm going for.

-Edit:

I'm trying to shave the grill and fill the hood notch as well. Any suggestions? Do I just bring her over to the body shop?

That's awesome!

I would definitely have a body shop fill the hood notch. For the grille, just get a badgeless one from ECS, BFI, or similar [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apollosfury

designeddwk

apollosfury

designeddwk
Got new wheels [emoji846] and went to Savannah for The European Experience.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
I loved those wheels as soon as I saw a picture of them on an ECS advertisement. Good stuff....car looks amazing.

apollosfury

designeddwk
I loved those wheels as soon as I saw a picture of them on an ECS advertisement. Good stuff....car looks amazing.

Thanks! I'm enjoying them more the longer I have them [emoji846]

apollosfury

designeddwk
I'm usually not big on the slammed look, but I have to say your car looks great man. Wish my daily was BMP, it's name of DubVader would be much more appropriate. I'm tempted to just wrap it gloss black.

Thanks! Black is a lot of work to keep clean but does look good when it is

A couple more new pics just because [emoji846]

Goodz

Ready to race!
Been a while, car is looking good! I took a break from cosmetics revo stage 4 should be done by the end of the month. After that's done I'm gonna have some questions for you haha