GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is now sponsored by The Tire Rack. Please support us by supporting them!

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I already bought some tires elsewhere but I am eying a suspension that they carry :)

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
BTW, am I the only one who's lost entire hours of their life to the wheel choosing tool? that thing is addicting... if only it had a 4 door mk V

lol No, you aren't...it's awful isn't it?

I've been a TireRack customer for years. Excellent products and selection with customer service that's tough to beat. Truly a stand-up company.

mikeprooo

Kudos to Tire Rack....I went to a local Les Schwab's and asked about a 16" snow tire pkg. They said that a 16" rim would not fit on my 2008 Gti due to the big brakes, said that i had to buy their 17" rims for $200 each. I then ordered a 16" snow tire pkg from Tire Rack..recieved..installed at same Les Schwab's, no problem!!

vdubsteppin

Heck yes, just got mine put on yesterday. Only took them a week to send mine overseas! Thanks Tire Rack! :headbang:

18" Sparco Assetto Gara's Matte Graphite Silver

Attachments

• 282965_4724745518834_1977285513_n.jpg
    282965_4724745518834_1977285513_n.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 3,438

3carmonte

Gelbrain
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG Coup
Hail Tire Rack!

Just bought my "07 fsi in January and among my first acts was to turn to The Tire Rack for my baby's new shoes (the Toyo's had to go...LOUD!!!!)
I've been buying tires from them since 1992 and wouldn't go anywhere else. Their tech support and customer service will make you a dedicated customer.
BTW, My new Goodyear Eagle GT's (marked down from list, cause they clear out tires before they can age which no other tire dealers do...) just rock. They are all season but bite like a summer tire, tread water like a rain tire and are ultra quiet at any speed. I just love 'em! Installed and high speed balanced at "Tires Plus" an authorized Tire Rack installer. I had them shipped there as well.
They also sell the highest quality wheels and brake systems.