GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW!!! GOLFMK5 MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Alright guys, here is the deal. Once a month, we will be posting a "topic". Use your imagination, take the best shot you can, and post it on its respectful thread. Every month, we will open new thread, collect the pictures. We will have a poll and let you guys decide the winner.

I will have "May Photo Contest Topic" shortly, you will have time between May first through 22nd. Then voting starts.

Guticb

Ready to race!
Does it have to involve the MKV, or is it going to be random topics?

Edit: Just to clarify, what I'm asking is basically this.

If the topic is nature, does the picture just have to be some random nature shot you took, or does it have to incorporate your car?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
popularity contests ftw! :thumbdown:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2

you dont have to participate if you don;t believe in it. IT IS NOT THE QUALITY OF MODS, IT IS THE QUALITY OF PHOTOS IN RELATION TO THE TOPIC... PERIOD.

Shame on you since you have good photo skills... You should better know I wont let it fly by here.:mad:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
:biggrin: :w00t: if its photo skills mchu06 is winning this

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.

you dont have to participate if you don;t believe in it. IT IS NOT THE QUALITY OF MODS, IT IS THE QUALITY OF PHOTOS IN RELATION TO THE TOPIC... PERIOD.

Shame on you since you have good photo skills... You should better know I wont let it fly by here.:mad:

<From other thread>

Great! This is an awesome idea we have talked about in the past and I'm glad it is finally getting done!

I think it is important that the contest be based off of photographical creativity, and not how "modded out" your car is. Otherwise it would be unfair to many members.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Cool idea. Does the picture quality count too? I don't have a fancy SLR camera to take pics but its a decent point n shoot digital.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
calendar is a cool idea...as is the contest

will i win an .:R

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
awesome what a great idea it would give me a topic or subject to think about and shoot on some down time awesome =D