GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
On a serious note, IF I was to move there, where should I be looking? I know where the companies are but what are the cool (yet affordable?) places to be around?

Raleigh has a few Chronic Tacos - that makes it priority #1

My wife and I love Raleigh and the triangle area in general. I think it's kind of where we would like to end up long term.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
On a serious note, IF I was to move there, where should I be looking? I know where the companies are but what are the cool (yet affordable?) places to be around?

Depends if you're looking around Charlotte, or around Raleigh.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I think I'm going to go pick these wheels up this weekend. I've always wanted Oz Superturismos but I found a set of these for a good price with new tires. Thoughts? I am not in love with them but screw the stock wheels, they make me sick.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I think I'm going to go pick these wheels up this weekend. I've always wanted Oz Superturismos but I found a set of these for a good price with new tires. Thoughts? I am not in love with them but screw the

Pretorias?

Those are nice & sell for a pretty penny. Somewhat light, for OEM, BUT they seem sorta fragile as I've seen a lot bent (easily)