GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is it??

dodgey

Not a VW owner
Does anyone know what this piece is?

On the back side, it has an Audi symbol, and I think the part number is 8E9 887 301

Just found it om my front seat but don't know where it came from...

On another topic, my place looks like a warehouse :mad0259:

A set of 4 rims, 2 sets of 4 tyres, 2 sets of sways, (front and rear)!! :bellyroll:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i found that piece sitting under my front seat. i couldnt figure out where it went either.

OZVWConvert

Ready to race!
If you have a look at the back of the rear seats you will see that it is a little plastic cover for a child restraint or something of that nature...

dts

My car is in the parking lot but isn't that one of the covers that fit on the ends of the seat rails. From memory I think it is anyway?

dodgey

Not a VW owner
If you have a look at the back of the rear seats you will see that it is a little plastic cover for a child restraint or something of that nature...

Ahh makes sense. I'll check it out in the morning. Must have bumped it off when I put the boxes of sways in today.

Can't wait to see your wheels on mate! When's it scheduled in?

Which tyres did you go for?

I was gonna be a smartarse and say "round ones" :bellyroll: I got the same ones as Alex but in a smaller size. Yoko Advans V103. Have not scheduled it in yet. Gonna try and get some time this week or next and see if the local Bob Janes would do it for me even though I didn't get the tyres and rims from them. Will get it balanced and aligned though.

With all the wet weather, I prefer something that I know rather than something new and unscrubbed...

:happyanim:

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Ahh makes sense. I'll check it out in the morning. Must have bumped it off when I put the boxes of sways in today.

What's this? Do i see mods Dodgey ?!?!?!?:yikes:

grpsy

Found that piece on the floor in the back too. Can't figure out where it comes from. Nothing seems to be missing from the back seats or their backs!

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Wow....this is quite the necro-bump. This thread is from 2008.

Mark4323

GTI Blue Graphite | DSG |
In the photo, see something above the ski hatch? It is a metal loop and the plastic part is the cover on the bottom :)