GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air suspension install shops?

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Hey! Haven't been here in a while.

So I'm getting everything together to get my .:R on bags.

Really looking for a shop locally here in Los Angeles. If anyone knows of one and would like to shoot me some information I would really appreciate it.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Reeeeally trying to make an appointment somewhere. I tried EuroCode tuning but it's not really their thing. Waiting on a call back but I'm still looking.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Or this place in Orange looks pretty legit.

YES! I'm just seeing your reply now but last week I thought back of all the shops I've gone to for one job or another. I emailed FourSeasonsTuning and got a reply! I spoke with Adrian and should be dropping off my car this Friday if all my parts get here on time.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
YES! I'm just seeing your reply now but last week I thought back of all the shops I've gone to for one job or another. I emailed FourSeasonsTuning and got a reply! I spoke with Adrian and should be dropping off my car this Friday if all my parts get here on time.

sweet, glad that worked out.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Post pics when you get the air setup installed! Send them to my email as well, if you can!

I'll send them to your email as well! :thumbup:

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Haven't checked in here in a while...
So car is still on bags but got rid of the Accuair and went with Airlift management without height sensors and I'm much happier. Also had a professional shop do it this time.