Av.

Banned
http://v2lab.com/theory/?p=4661

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
what is wrong with it? i don't have a good eye for those type of things

You cant see it in pictures and I never noticed it till I saw it at the Stance nation meet a few weeks ago. You can see where the guy just slapped body filler on his bumper to shave the bumper and trunk. The paint work is orange pealed and everything.....pretty much everything that could go wrong with body work did on his car.

(again I am not knocking the owner I am simply saying I would have never accepted the car back or the parts with the quality of work his body guy did)

VOLKSWAGEN

like 95% of what I do.
Car(s)
VW Veyron GT Rotary
Yeah that's my car, I'm aware of how the paint looks. I hate it, unfortunatly the guy refuses to fix it.. I actually had him repaint and do body work on it more than 5 times. It completely sucks..I'm saving up for a respray tho.. Maybe I can get my insurance to take care of a respray hmmm

A.V. what car where you driving at BFI?

Yeah that's my car, I'm aware of how the paint looks. I hate it, unfortunatly the guy refuses to fix it.. I actually had him repaint and do body work on it more than 5 times. It completely sucks..I'm saving up for a respray tho.. Maybe I can get my insurance to take care of a respray hmmm

A.V. what car where you driving at BFI?

That sucks man. My buddy had his hatch/front bumper shaved as well, and same exact problems. Lots of orange peel, uneven bondo, etc. Did you pay top dollar or was it a budget job?

Regardless your car looks great, much better pics in other threads lol