GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

07 mustang GT (top down)

SpoonFed

Krush
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV
so i end up passing this guy in a blacked out mustang GT. i see him switch lanes and come up on my side real fast so naturally i punch it, but he had already started way ealier so i wasnt catching up. we stop at a light i am behind him on green we both punch it through 1st and 2nd gear i kept within a half a car length away from him from 3-6 th he put a steady 3 car lengths on me. i am stock and so was he. i drove by after the race with a thumbs up, he nodded with a smile, and his wife winked at me.

granted i got beat it was all in fun, real nice people id say.

Budussy

Go Kart Champion

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Had a person we do business with and saw him and his wife out in their Mustang GT (not the recent body style) and I was trolling down the road and saw his wife in the passenger side.
The top was down and I drove up and asked if Irv if he wanted to race... we both punced it and I was suprised that my chipped GTI pulled on him. I shut it down after I pulled on him out of the hole and upto 45... too many cars around. Twas fun though.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks for the memories Spoon, that Vida pic got me through many a lonely night in NYC back in the days. She was the best thing that happened to ass lovers in a long time... now she's of course been replaced by Keyra Augustina.

SpoonFed

Krush
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV
Ahhhhhh,keyra augustina, seen all the strip Tease videos. hahaha i still Love Vida, shes my girl. I can guarantee you i am the biggest ass guy in the world.
but back to the race, what i left out was while the guy was passing me on the right.... i have to say i Have nevr in my life! seen such a beat red face and such a seriouse 10 to 2 grip on a steering wheel. oh yeah he was automatic by the way.