GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First race: vs MKV Rabbit

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
yeah i hate ignorant people out there that think that their car is faster then everybody elses, but all volkswagen owners get something different......and that would be style and dont care what they say:smile:

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
17x8 E-22 wheels on toyos, eibach sportlines (1.5 all around)/sway bars, weapon-r CAI, oem gti skirts, arctic purple hids, 20% tint all around and vf engineering motor mounts

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
hahaha my bad. well right now it is a element deck, titan ti-light trucks, spitfire wheels, black bone bearings and spitfire risers

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
So it was my buddies last day at work, and as is the tradition a couple other guys and myself took him out to lunch. We all piled into my car and head out to Metrotown. We're sitting there at the light at Willingdon and whatever that cross street is with the high school on the corner just before the hilland next to us is a black mkv rabbit with four liee fuckheads sitting in it. my buddy said "hey man, those guy are looking at you." so I turn to look at them and the little bastard pointed at the light and flipped me off. "Oh shit, you've gotta race him now" came a voice from the backseat. Light turns green and I nail it, tires squeal and toss it into 2nd where I get another chirp. 3rd and 4th went by just as quickly. By this time we're coming up on the traffic ahead and the rabbit is way back. I change lanes, hammer on my brakes and turn on my flashers.

The little prick behind me looked pissed.

My only thoughts are.... whats with all the black on black violence?

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I think you are losing the sight of general VW respect, I drive a GTI and respect the Rabbits, as I would expect the same respects in return. Ive owned two MK1 Rabbits and two MK1 GTI's and have friends that own MKV Rabbits. If they wanted a turbo, they would have bought a GTI, if its about who is faster, then race a honda, you'll both win. You bought the cars you bought for a reason.