GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs scion tc: <cough>

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
Oh yeah...kinda like saying I have a GTI with BT and walk on others. Why are some Tc drivers so annoying?? I had one that kept on coming hard and I just ignored him. Actually, STI, EVOs, and Neon SRTs have been respectful and leave me alone.

aaaaaa no, currently the fastest MKV GTI will lose to the fastest TC, don't know the exact 1/4 times though, i know, the TC has been out longer, i'm not giving them the thumbs up though, i'm just sayin since everyone thinks they are slow POSs

and STI, EVOs, and Neon SRTs leave you alone cause they don't want to waste their time on you, there i said it!!

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
I had a scion try to race me at four different lights then at the freeway on-ramp he tried to beat me on my green light (his red) while I was in my M3. It was a two to one lane merge, and I was more than pissed with this tool by this point. So - I matched his speed the for almost a 1/4 mile. He tried to go faster and get around me, I would match his speed, he tried to slow down and get behind me, so I matched his speed. I made him drive on the shoulder and in the dirt on the freeway until he came to a dead stop. I hate people that push you to race them, then try to cut you off or drive aggressively towards you if you wont race them.

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
I hate people that push you to race them, then try to cut you off or drive aggressively towards you if you wont race them.

+100 bro.
asshats abound!

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
i'm one of thses provoking asshole you guys talk about. I dont know but its fun to annoy to people.

I've raced some GTI's, i'd pull to 30 then i'd stop and tell them i dont want to embarass them anymore.

Blitzgti

Passed Driver's Ed
i raced some kid at my high school my gti vs. his tc welll i had a full car and i walked all over him he parks about a 1/4 mile away from the school now to save him the embarrasment ...pwnd

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
and STI, EVOs, and Neon SRTs leave you alone cause they don't want to waste their time on you, there i said it!!

Holy shit, beat me to it! lol