Mk5 2.5 vs. Mk5 2.5

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
He must have been bone stock too cuz it was a dead heat. :lol:

Duster117

Ready to race!
Um........ok....... nice run..I guess?? (0_o)

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
Um........ok....... nice run..I guess?? (0_o)

saw another mk5 2.5 owner getting on the freeway so I decided to have a little fun. He caught on and we both nailed it -- neck and neck the whole time to the merge until I let up so we wouldn't collide. Pretty uneventful really, I just thought it was funny

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I think its great lol. That's some of the most fun you can have! Its like seeing two identical mopeds drag race balls out lol.

But seriously, some of the most fun growing up I had was racing around in a bone stock 1990 Celica. As many have said before, it "can" be more fun driving a slow car at its limits than a fast car. Bet you both had a blast!

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
I think its great lol. That's some of the most fun you can have! Its like seeing two identical mopeds drag race balls out lol.

But seriously, some of the most fun growing up I had was racing around in a bone stock 1990 Celica. As many have said before, it "can" be more fun driving a slow car at its limits than a fast car. Bet you both had a blast!

I've been driving a 1985 Volvo 245DL for the past six years. Approximately 80hp fed through a failing automatic transmission.

Some of the most fun I've had, there's a lot to be said for driving a beater of a car balls-out at like 30mph :bellyroll: