GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$6000 HKD return?!?!

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
For those of you from HK and are currently living in HK, what do you think of the $6000hkd hand out the government is planning on giving to every permanent citizen who carries 3 stars on their HK ID?

As well, I also heard the government wants to cut 75% of tax away from the rich?! what are they thinking? Im obviously thinking this is stupid for the government to give out this money instead of putting into government housing, programs to help the poor, better education (yes i know its easier said than done....) but i think just tapping into the huge HK reserve just because citizens wants it is kinda dumb?!

I dont know if i qualify for the money either... i havent technically lived in HK for over 10 years now...

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
dude i want to know too, i live there for 15 years but i dont have a bank acc there.....

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
u dont lose the 3 stars even u dont live in HK anymore.

the HK gov was only giving out the $6000 to the 65 yeas old and older senior, then ppl bitch about it caz the HK gov is rICH as shit so they just give it to every HK citizen who files a tax last year

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
yes 18+ 3 stars citizen

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
hmm im 18+, with 3 stars but havent technically lived in hk for over 10 years. do i still get the money?

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
i dont think so dude, i think me and you are fucked lol

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
hmm im 18+, with 3 stars but havent technically lived in hk for over 10 years. do i still get the money?

yes, u can get it if u filed a tax last year... i think