GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion

Read out the DSG on Friday and sent the file to eurodyne.

Dropping the car off at my tuners shop tomorrow.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Cyl 1 and 4 go boom

Happened right before the final tuning this morning. Put new plugs in and car sounds like it's running on 2 cyl. Gonna have it towed back to my place so I can pull the head off and see the extent on the damage :/

I need a beer.....

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
Cyl 1 and 4 go boom

Happened right before the final tuning this morning. Put new plugs in and car sounds like it's running on 2 cyl. Gonna have it towed back to my place so I can pull the head off and see the extent on the damage :/

I need a beer.....

And thats why i kinda want to just stay at 400whp and call it a day. but the more power bullhorn is saying my name. Maybe just some IE drop in rods will do it for me

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
yes, but i prefer to pay once and at least get to play for a while lol. Dude payed, went to go get the damn thing tuned and now hes paying again. He didnt even get to have fun!!!! I payed, and my car has been solid for 1 1/2 years now with only very minor issues. Thats the way it SHOULD be lol. I feel for you brother.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Sucks dood. :frown:

What can you do differently to make sure it doesn't pop during tuning the next time around?

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Tinkered around with it earlier. Just have to undo the turbo from the mani and take the intake manifold off and the head will be ready to come off.

Did find this though. Completely kinked coolant hose so maybe it got too hot and boom?