GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I still think you need to get a sistine chapel esque portrate of Bert on your flase floor.
Its been fun watching you build your car, keep up the good work mang.

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if it's possible to fab a new coolant resevior and place it in the rain tray where the noise pipe internals used to be? Would clean up that left side nicely if it's possible. Would look sick with a modded engine cover.

Just a thought...

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
get your gti front bumper back on!!

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I wonder if it's possible to fab a new coolant resevior and place it in the rain tray where the noise pipe internals used to be? Would clean up that left side nicely if it's possible. Would look sick with a modded engine cover.

Just a thought...

doesn't fit because the front wiper motor is fucking massive. I tried that first

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Rabbit bumper looks great. Edit: paint the Badgeless grille and you'll be golden.
I like the relocation work to clean up the bay too.

Last edited:

JoeyDaBomb

Go Kart Champion
doesn't fit because the front wiper motor is fucking massive. I tried that first

Are you talking about the OEM reservoir or the lines themselves? There are companies that make custom tanks per your request, so you could measure out your free space in there and they can make a reservoir that will just slide in. I'm not really sure exactly how much room is back there but I'm just shooting the idea your way because it would look killer.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Are you talking about the OEM reservoir or the lines themselves? There are companies that make custom tanks per your request, so you could measure out your free space in there and they can make a reservoir that will just slide in. I'm not really sure exactly how much room is back there but I'm just shooting the idea your way because it would look killer.

Im moving everything, tank and lines. pm me a link for the company that makes custom tanks. I'll have to look into that