The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Talk about a long shot. Glws.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
It pains me to do this, but I am looking to get $2000 for the set as is including tires. It costed me almost $3500 to get the rims to this state (minus the bent lip of course:lol:)

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Get a new lip, re-build, and you might be able to sell these. For that asking price, however, (sold as seen) price is way too steep.

This^ (and FTFY Elliot :thumbsup:)

Not to offend you, but I actually commented to my girl who was looking at them with me that if they were a penny over $1000 or MAYBE $1200, that I would laugh. I almost cried when I saw the price you had listed...I know the wheels have a "pedigree" or whatever, but it will cost several hundred if not a thousand dollars to get that repaired professionally...I don't see anyone on here being willing to pay $3000 for third-owner, re-built BBS's....That's flawless Avant Garde territory there...

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
thanks for the input guys, the asking price was high to begin with i understand, and i've lowered it. i'm willing to entertain offers.

i'm taking the rim to a wheel shop on monday to possibly get it repaired. will keep this thread updated

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
thanks for the input guys, the asking price was high to begin with i understand, and i've lowered it. i'm willing to entertain offers.

i'm taking the rim to a wheel shop on monday to possibly get it repaired. will keep this thread updated
much better price :thumbsup: Now get those beauties fixed ASAP and profit. they're nice wheels, if I still had my MKV, I'd highly consider them at that price!