GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Strictly Subies.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Jakrbt any specs on that car??

Pic that jakemkv posted is sek

Unfortunately, no. Was one of the cars in a rally I did last summer. Also present were 2 murci's, a gallardo (he had a bad $40k day), a DB9, few 'vettes, a viper, a couple of sick ass Porsches and I forget what all else. About 30 total cars, though. Only about 12 of us completed the run, though.

easydubbin

every day i'm dubbin it
Unfortunately, no. Was one of the cars in a rally I did last summer. Also present were 2 murci's, a gallardo (he had a bad $40k day), a DB9, few 'vettes, a viper, a couple of sick ass Porsches and I forget what all else. About 30 total cars, though. Only about 12 of us completed the run, though.

:threadjacked: sick where was this?

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
thats sounds like soo much fun. i wish stuff like that got organized up here. where do you hear about that kind of stuff?

A fellow local dubber actually went to the one before that and posted some pics. I asked him to let me know about the next one. I think most of the guys that went are on sixspeedonline.com, though. Naturally, we were the "little" cars out there. But we were able to keep up just fine.

I love my exhaust, but ZOMG!!!! I was behind one of the Murci's that day and when he stabbed the throttle.....:drool::wub::wub::wub:

Sorry for the overexposure. I was still learning how to shoot with my camera at that point. Not that I'm an expert now, but my shots have definitley come a long way....

DSC_0896.JPG

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
None taken, it's a beat up toaster and I've had it less than two months.

More fun to drive than my s2+ mkv though.

Has headers, 3" tbe, rsb, fsb, shifter goodies, other bushings. Tmic and 4/2 pot brakes in near future (in garage waiting on a few bits). Picking up 08 sti seats tonight.

And chopped springs from the previous owner.

most definitely NOT a boner kill, here is what a local guy did to his (it's for sale to)

it has the gold STI BBS wheels now

easydubbin

every day i'm dubbin it
most definitely NOT a boner kill, here is what a local guy did to his (it's for sale to)

it has the gold STI BBS wheels now

does that look anything like the one that i was talking about? ^this one is pretty cool. the one posted earlier just killed the sti vibe for me.