GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone wanna buy my 5DII?

shaunraney

That guy.
oh..shit forgot you have to register.

Purchased in April 2009 from Bergen County Camera in Westwood, NJ.

Camera has under 3000 actuations based on file numbering 2954 currently.

There are no blemishes on the camera body, an RC2 plate has been on the bottom of it as long as I have owned it.

Camera has been stored in an 8MDH when not in use.

Comes with all the box accessories, sans the CDs (will look around for them, they are available on Canon's website I think). Comes with the original box as

Looking for $2200 local only, or a trade for $500+ BNIB 7D.

I'm a little flexible on this, don't be afraid to PM me or e-mail me with questions/offers.

I will post pics when I get access to an additional camera tonight.

E-mail is shaunraney at gmail dot com

esoteric0

will vag-com for beer.
tempting, but i'm not local. also, i bought a 7d a couple months ago. isn't having a full frame sensor better than having the 7d's better autofocus?

shaunraney

That guy.
Yeah...lotta people are questioning me. But the 1.6X crop will get some more zoom out of my lenses, I'm not really an artsy fartsy type shooter, so the FF is kinda lost on me. The 60FPS video is VERY interesting to me, both for slow mo and fast action stuff. Also the 7D shoots a faster burst than then 5DMKII which helps when I'm trying to shoot friends on Jet Ski's and things. Plus the cash to buy a DP also is really sweet.

esoteric0

will vag-com for beer.
see here. the colored boxes demonstrate different crop factors.

you don't get more magnification with a smaller image sensor, you just get a narrower field of view. the low-light performance on a full frame sensor is also better, just due to the larger pixel size. you'd actually be doing yourself a disservice by trading down. but, if the shooting speed and video are worth it, go for it.