GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EMERGENCY!!!

captdimez

Passed Driver's Ed
So long story but I hit something while driving and blew out a tire. I took it in to get a new tire and they said my steering knuckle is broken. Where do I find one of those? I have been looking on here and google all day cannot find anything that sells a steering knuckle.

xola3que

euroturd
Check w/ paulkots@eastcoast. He runs a salvage yard in NC. Very decent and honest guy. Price is good too.
His Tex id
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=457009

So long story but I hit something while driving and blew out a tire. I took it in to get a new tire and they said my steering knuckle is broken. Where do I find one of those? I have been looking on here and google all day cannot find anything that sells a steering knuckle.

GT0neX

NooB-Still Sucklin' Teat
i have a similar situation (though i was still able to be aligned within spec) and i'm guessing what they are refering to is the wheel bearing housing (items 1/11/16):

it could also be a bent strut :iono:....also if you hit hard enough to break something check to make sure your wheel is not bent :yikes: either...let me know how it turns out and where/how much you paid for the part :cry: