GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

911 turbo top gear clip

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I made a list of my top 5 cars for my own personal dream garage. The 911 Turbo beat out the Ferrari F430 for that coveted number 3 spot.

In case anyone was curious, this was my dream garage:
1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage (performance coupe)
2. BMW Z4 M Convertible (performance convertible)
3. Porsche 911 Turbo (performance daily driver)
4. BMW 750i (luxury sedan)
5. Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel (work truck)

tuddy

4 8 15 16 23 42
Ive driven the 2005 911 S and it was a pure orgasm every second I was in the drivers seat. I can only imagine how sweet it is to have a forced induction 911.

"The air is cleaner out thge exhaust then it is sucked in" holy crap, thats efficient.

vantage

Ready to race!
I made a list of my top 5 cars for my own personal dream garage. The 911 Turbo beat out the Ferrari F430 for that coveted number 3 spot.

In case anyone was curious, this was my dream garage:
1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage (performance coupe)
2. BMW Z4 M Convertible (performance convertible)
3. Porsche 911 Turbo (performance daily driver)
4. BMW 750i (luxury sedan)
5. Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel (work truck)

Your list confuses me. Why would you want a V8 Vantage over a DB9? And if you could afford all of those cars you probably wouldn't need the Chevy because you wouldn't have to work lol. And there are so many better performance convertibles other than the M Roadster...meh to each his own I suppose.

For me.. my dream garage would be

CLS63 AMG as my everyday car
F430 Spider as my weekend fun car
Range Rover Sport as my winter car
and maybe an SL55, 911 cab or DB9 Volante as another convertible, if I just wanted to cruise with the top down and not have to worry about where I'm parking like I would with the Ferrari, but this category isn't really needed.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
Your list confuses me. Why would you want a V8 Vantage over a DB9? And if you could afford all of those cars you probably wouldn't need the Chevy because you wouldn't have to work lol. And there are so many better performance convertibles other than the M Roadster...meh to each his own I suppose.

For me.. my dream garage would be

CLS63 AMG as my everyday car
F430 Spider as my weekend fun car
Range Rover Sport as my winter car
and maybe an SL55, 911 cab or DB9 Volante as another convertible, if I just wanted to cruise with the top down and not have to worry about where I'm parking like I would with the Ferrari, but this category isn't really needed.

The V8 Vantage is a purer sports car than the DB9, the DB9 is more of a grand tourer. You can also get the Vantage in a 6 speed, the DB9 is automatic only.

If you have a boat, or atv's, or anything you need to haul (a drag car perhaps?) the Chevy would be perfect. It's also 4WD and can go in anything. I choose the M Roadster because I like it. :wink:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
if i had unlimited money, the 911 turbo would be my everyday car. the practicality, speed, looks rolled into one is something i couldnt do without. and it doesnt have that image of being a silly money show off toy.

top down funster would be a gallardo convertible

RS4 for the space

aston martin v8 vantage. just a garage isnt complete without an aston.