GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Abstract wheel color on a UG?

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
I personally think wheels in UG look great on a UG GTi.

http://www.performancevwmag.com/thismonth.asp#

^^^click on the link then on the UG Gti pic and then press next until you get to image 6.

Those are BBS CKs, and they're Anthracite. Amazing wheels for the UG, I may be picking up a set soon! :thumbsup:

Not exactly UG, but damn close, and it's perfect :wink:

Here's some pictures of UG on UG.

Holy massive pictures! Sorry, didnt' know TinyPic didn't resize stuff :frown:

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Hey phil your car looks good, what worries me is the wounderful job you did with your license plate on the front--blocking air from your grill, priceless???

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Hey phil your car looks good, what worries me is the wounderful job you did with your license plate on the front--blocking air from your grill, priceless???

Lol, It's only there temp. because I got a ticket to fix it :frown:

Just zip tied, and I live in Canada anyways, it doesn't get warm :biggrin:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I'm thinking don't do a thing until your car is lowered. Painted denvers are questionable in the first place. If you have some krazy paint with fuckloads of wheelgap your car is going to look hella clapped-out on painted 17" OEM stockers.

IMO, about the only way to pull off painted wheels is if you start with aftermarket wheels and a really slammed car. Even then I'd say stick with silver on a UG car, but if you insist on colors, you have to be low or it'll look really bad to 95% of vw enthusiasts.

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Lol, It's only there temp. because I got a ticket to fix it :frown:

Just zip tied, and I live in Canada anyways, it doesn't get warm :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking don't do a thing until your car is lowered. Painted denvers are questionable in the first place. If you have some krazy paint with fuckloads of wheelgap your car is going to look hella clapped-out on painted 17" OEM stockers.

IMO, about the only way to pull off painted wheels is if you start with aftermarket wheels and a really slammed car. Even then I'd say stick with silver on a UG car, but if you insist on colors, you have to be low or it'll look really bad to 95% of vw enthusiasts.

this.