GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thunder Bunny Front Bumper Conversion

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Im telling yas. Stock looks best on the R32. There is just nothing out there that is an improvement in my eyes

VW did a good job with that :lol:. Most body kits in general look tacky and cheap and don't make the car faster.

Anwyay if I had the HPA kit I wouldn't bother with soft mods.. put it toward the twin turbo for lots of win.

sikx5

Ready to race!
I say stick with OEM! Its understated and classy IMO. Just the right amount of aggression and style.

Thunderbunny looks like you're over compensating. Its a golf after all..

But whatever makes you happy...its your car :)

Wrath627

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 MKV GTI
Im not a huge fan of the TB kit either, however, I suppose its pretty functional with all that open space for air flow on a HUGE FMIC. heh.

Jig

Flow Motion
Looks like an MK6 rather... if you do, your car will get an inferior complex. Its classy as it is.

decksla

Ready to race!
sorry dude. looks pants.

oem ftw

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
right...burn the wi....whoops. Wrong thread.

I like the TB front. But, like others have said, it would take something really special (and it hasn't appeared yet) to outdo the OEM front. Hole-less front is the shiznit, but good luck trying to get the thing roadworthied.

Sleeper is just so "tough"...when you can let the performance speak for the car's capabilities...rather than putting that thing on. The TB is screaming "take me on"....you don't need that sh*t.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Cool Looks like panel has spoken.... I wasn't certain that's why i asked that question....
Thanks guys for all your input i think i will just do the twin turbo set up instead.:w00t: