Car(s)
GTI
Wow that sucks.
Hope nothing got stollen

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Just dropped mine off to put in some koni's and sportlines... So excited to pick it up in a couple hours.. gonna take it straight to the wash!

Please post pics and let me know what you think. This was the mjm deal right? Trying to decide between this setup for H&R sports with same struts. Thanks

henkzilla

Ready to race!
yup, mjm deal. took forever to get them, but I'll definitely post some photos. Hopefully leaving in about an hour to go pick it up. I was stuck trying to choose between the sportlines and the H&R super sports and just took the best deal.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Ipod was stolen and my radar detector and a cheap ass bottle of colon that cost me 1$, but back seat was cut up from glass, love leather, center console broken due to dumbass putting his weight on it, b pillar messed up due to pry bar or something before they broke the window, broken window. just under 1k in damage and stolen goods.

Attachments

• DSCN0305.jpg
    DSCN0305.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,463
  • DSCN0304.jpg
    DSCN0304.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,461
  • DSCN0308.jpg
    DSCN0308.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,463

henkzilla

Ready to race!
jesus christ. It sucks that thieves are almost always amateurs and make more of a mess just breaking shit. Sorry to hear that man.

shesadub

ice ice baby
Ipod was stolen and my radar detector and a cheap ass bottle of colon that cost me 1$, but back seat was cut up from glass, love leather, center console broken due to dumbass putting his weight on it, b pillar messed up due to pry bar or something before they broke the window, broken window. just under 1k in damage and stolen goods.

damn i swear if i lived in cali id help you catch those F*cks

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
those guys better hope I dont find out, cause the next wheels they will be rocking are on a wheel chair

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
Got 3" GHL catback .:R32 style... with rear valance. Soon to order 3" downpipe... unsure which brand to go with?? Thinkin APR or Eurojet...

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
Name brand doesn't matter to me.. I'm just lookin for something that isn't going to be too loud. I prefer a more stealth/deeper sound. 1/4 the price sounds good to me! :] I'm not affraid to order from ebay