GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 GTI Pricing Courtesy Of Binky!

netarc

i got my 2008 4 door dsg with moon roof for invoice price. and on top of that dealer installed ipod adapter for free (about $200 value). i didn't really even have to negotiate, excellent dealer pricing.

i got it from a dealership in the bay area.

Jon, could you refer me to the dealer you went through? I'm in the bay area as well, and am looking for a 4dr GTI + Autobahn.

Dropsy

Ready to race!
What would be a good price to walk out the door with on an 08 gti i am only trying to pay 350-380 a month

QuikGTI

Car(s)
'07 GTI
So you can get the premium sound without buying the autobahn package?? I was under the impression you could only get it in the package, at least thats how it shows it on VW.com???

USCTrojan619

I Bleed CARDINAL and GOLD
What happened to all the dealers on this forum?

damon41978

I am new to this forum, and very interested in getting a new GTI. Just stopped by the dealership this passed weekend to get some pricing. What do you guys think of this?

'08 2 door, Manual tranny
Either in Black Magic or United Gray
Autobahn package
18" rims with A/S tires

Can I do better than $27,000 OTD? I live in NJ. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

VWsalesguyVA

Ready to race!
whats the tax rate? is there a DOC fee?

I built the car on edmunds (dont have my price sheet handy right now) and a car with those options should have a MSRP of $27860 and an invoice of $26650 ( most cars will have other small add-ons such as rubber matts, ipod docks etc so give or take $200 or so) so at 27K OTD it looks like you are in good shape.

VW is offering 0% APR for 60 months (72 to select dealers) at 60 months your are looking at paying $450 a month but if you find a dealer that can do the 0% at 72 your payment drops to $375. and becuase it is a zero interestest loan it doesnt hurt you to go 72 months and there is no pre payment penalty so if you pay it off sooner there is no penalty.

Last edited:

candymika

Car(s)
golfmkv
This is a nice article! I need to know exactly how awesome this data is in your post. It's really compelling, convincing. Your opinion is the same as my opinion on the subject. Thank you for sharing this article.
geometry dash