GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche/Audi/Brembo 18z caliper wheel fitiment

EvoIII

Ready to race!
no, those rotors are from xola3que.

currently i have merc stoptech rotors

Have you considered a custom decal to go over the Porsche logo? I think a simple GTI logo in black would complete the look, or maybe the " S style" with "GTI" instead of the "S". Will be getting one made myself. My calipers have "Brembo" on them. Your brakes do look very impressive though.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I'm just going to have mine powder coated red like the stock calipers. Not really a fan of logos on everything.

EvoIII

Ready to race!
I'm just going to have mine powder coated red like the stock calipers. Not really a fan of logos on everything.

Thought of that as well, but the cost to do it all was not worth it ($300-500). I heard a decal with a coat of clear over the top works rather well. My brakes were brand new. I think the powder coating option would be great if buying them used.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Have you considered a custom decal to go over the Porsche logo? I think a simple GTI logo in black would complete the look, or maybe the " S style" with "GTI" instead of the "S". Will be getting one made myself. My calipers have "Brembo" on them. Your brakes do look very impressive though.

nah i like the porsche logo on my brakes. it adds more character to it. :biggrin:

Carkiller99

Can somebody tell my.. i have Bbk 18z . Now on my MK6 GTD 19x8j Tallageda Et 51 do i need spacers to use the brake kit?
Ps. I had 18x8j Tallageda Et 41 (the tyre touch the fender in hard turn or brake) . Question : will it fit on my 19" et 51 .?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk