GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H20i 2014 Presented by Unitronic

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

H20 International is one of our favorite shows of the season, bringing together enthusiasts from all over the US and Canada to descend on Ocean City, MD for one of the final events of the season. Each and every year we love seeing both new and familiar faces to enjoy the weekend with us; this year being no different. H20i is a show with a style and charisma all of its own, providing enthusiats with an outlet to showcase their hard work all year long.

See full gallery here!

Following up on the sneak peak of our MQB Performance Hardware debuted at Waterfest 20, we gave attendees a first-look at our 2.0 TSI MQB Performance Software on-site and brought down our MK7 GTI and 8V A3 for everyone to get a first hand look at our Turbo-back Exhaust Systems for these new platforms. We made sure to hit the strip a few times to take the opportunity to get some sound clips from both vehicles!

Walking through the campground you can see everything from stock daily drivers to all out one-of-a-kind custom builds from the likes of UNIX Performance, DM Motorsport, and many others, which blend right into the scenery and make the show one of the most unique of the year.

We want to take a moment to thank everyone for coming out to not only H20i, but all the events that we have attended and showing us your support this year. We will definitely be back next year and look forward to seeing everyone in attendance!

See full gallery here!