GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I don't know honestly I didn't get into MOBA type games in LoL so I have nothing against dota or hon but I heard their games are much longer than LoL games I guess it was easier to pick up since my friends were playing it.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Yeah but I'm probably going to look at different games that will be coming out in the market but I'm waiting for those crazy Steam sales instead haha. I've actually been trying out some indie games and those are fun.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
I'm back. The car has been mostly sitting since November as I have been interning in SF and been taking Caltrain every day. Been nice driving around lately though. Still looking to sell it though when I graduate next month.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Not much. Finishing school next month. I have a couple of offers on the table for work, so I am just trying not to get senioritis. Anybody have any good suggestions for new HID bulb brands. One of mine is purple.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I have some generic ones from ebay and they have been holding up just fine for me IMO.

My gaming rig is complete my video card and HD are coming in the mail tomorrow. Just spent this weekend putting it all together.

Tadddd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI 2-Door
I posted a feeler of sorts on golfmk6. Kinda sad to do so. I love this suspension. But my car modification plans never really played out in the direction that I thought it would and I haven't been to a single track day since I got them =(

Tadddd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI 2-Door
Are you keeping the car? How much you want for the cross coils? I can help push them for you.

Playing around with ideas. I've done nothing to the car over the last year and i'm gonna try to mix it up a bit this summer i think. That could mean K04 or bags. Can't afford to do both, and K04 has become cheaper than bags - the coils would stay if i take that route.

It could also mean taking that money and just improving on what i already have. :iono: