Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
nvm

Last edited:

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
Mint Canon 7d body and grip. Comes with boxes, manuals, batteries, etc.

Only selling because I want to upgrade again.

$1250 shipped

Great camera! What could you possibly upgrade to? Isn't the 7D the grand daddy of Canons at the moment?

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
not quite, 5D mark2 is the next upgrade and 1Ds mark 3 i think is the top of the line.

i got a 7D, amazing camera, worth every penny

IDK man I strongly disagree with that first statement. While I agree that the 5D is marketed as the higher end the 7D out performs the 5D in every way. I based this opinion on my uses of both cameras and the use of the 7D in film today. Main reason is the 7D shoots much better video and many 5D users have "downgraded" to upgrade to the 7D. Both are great cameras and maybe the 5D has stepped up the video but IMO the 7D is the better camera.

Either way... GLWS!
it's a great price!

:thumbsup:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
IDK man I strongly disagree with that first statement. While I agree that the 5D is marketed as the higher end the 7D out performs the 5D in every way. I based this opinion on my uses of both cameras and the use of the 7D in film today. Main reason is the 7D shoots much better video and many 5D users have "downgraded" to upgrade to the 7D. Both are great cameras and maybe the 5D has stepped up the video but IMO the 7D is the better camera.

Either way... GLWS!
it's a great price!

:thumbsup:

i bought my 5D mkii for the full frame sensor that also has better iso capabilities.
not everyone is goo-goo about video (me.)
and since i manual focus 90% of the time, the 7D's better AF was w/e to me.

the only thing i am envious is the frame-rate.

but. it's all personal opinion.

i wish i could be selling my 5D to buy a 1D X... one could dream...

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
agreed.

I think we can all pretty much agree that Canon DSLR's are great. :thumbsup:

:word:

7D is one hell of a camera for the price, and someone's gonna love it, so... GLWS.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
yeah i've had a 5d before, miss the ff at times. if this sells i'll more than likely get a 1d3 since the majority of what i shoot is high speed stuff, however, for the same price (used) the ff of a 5d2 is enticing.

martin, i'll try and find out the actuations for you tonight, it should be low, and send some photos. canon brand grip.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
Martin, turns out only way to check the actuations on the 7d is either sending it to Canon or installing Linux and running some programs and even still doesn't guarantee 100% accuracy. Between me and my buddy who owned it before me, there is absolutely no way there is more than 12-15k actuations, and that's a high estimate.

I'll try and get you those photos shortly